CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Sewing Room

Afternoon!!! My sewing room is considerably smaller than most. Hubby and I live in a 2 bedroom mobile home, with one of the bedrooms turned into an office space. We share the space, but for some reason, my sewing area has taken over. He is such a good sport about it!!

MyJanome MC6500P sewing machine, my Janome 200e (embroidery machine), two shelves that holds quilting magazines, quilting books, and storage for printed patterns from the Internet.


In the picture below, you'll find storage for kits, charm packs, fat quarters, layer cakes, interfacing, stabilizer, batting, and some fabric storage. I removed the legs from an ironing board and placed it across the top of the storage boxes. Doing this also gave me a little shelf for my cutting mat and ruler, especially the ones I use the most.


Below is the rulers I have, also my scissors, rotary cutters, notions, ect.


This is the master bedroom which holds a large collection of fat quarters, shelves for fabric, quilt kits and also some of my stash. I also have a Singer Futura CE-150 which I don't use anymore and that is sitting on my 1900 Singer Treadle machine.


Below are the three cabinets hubby got me for all of my stash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment