CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2 More Tablerunners

Morning!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. This morning I found 2 more tablerunners that I made so far this year.

Below is a picture of our Cody. We rescued him from the animal shelter 3 years ago and is a joy to have around. We also have Tiffen who is a ShihTzu who is 14. We rescued her from a puppy mill. We had a Rotty named Muncie but we lost her to cancer. We really do love our babies!! When I first snapped the picture of my scrappy tablerunner, I hadn't realized that Cody was in the picture too. He has his nose heading toward the box of Milk Bones. It must be the Beagle in him!! lolollololol!!



This is a scrappy Cathedral Window flower from Suzanne McNeil of the 10 minute block I found on YouTube.


This is one I made to use up a lot of my scraps. I didn't use a pattern and just went with my own idea.


0 comments:

Post a Comment