CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 25, 2013

Wallhangings

Morning Friends, We now have snow on the ground!!! I was sure we weren't going to get anymore of the white stuff for a while, but I was wrong. I think our being in Ohio keeps us from the ton of snow falling in the northwest and even more from the northeast. We are safely in the middle!!

I realized this morning that I didn't label my wallhangings for you when I uploaded the pictures. So here goes:

1. Maze

2. Dresden (the first one I ever did)

3. Unknown block

4. Carpenters Wheel 24 inch

5. 5 minute block (go on YouTube and search for 5 minute block)

6. Another 5 minute block

7. My own 9 patch squares with Christmas embroidery

8. Large Apple Core (from Missouri Star Quilt Co.)

Happy Quilting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment