CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Accuquilt GoBaby


Morning Everyone, I hope this finds you all doing well and you are enjoying a nice Spring day! Our weeather is not Spring-like. Ugh!!! It's cold here, but at least we haven't any snow on the ground.

Some good news though...I just received my AccuQuilt Go BABY. I'm going to spend some time this morning playing with. I went to the AccuQuilt website to purchase it, but they wanted $139.00 for just the GoBABY system. That didn't include the mat or ANY dies at all!!! So I went to Amazon.com and they had the GoBABY for $90.00!!! So with the savings I was able to buy the mat and 3 dies. I spent $170.00 total. I am a happy camper. To top it off, shipping was free!!!.

I'm off to play!!! Happy quilting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment