CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Where has the month gone??

As you can tell by my title, I have no idea where the month of May has gone!!!! We have had hot weather, cold weather, and inbetween weather!! It's been raining for the past 3 days which is something I can do without. I have spent some time onmy Dresden Plate quilt. I have 26 of them done and still have 4 more to finish. With luck I will have those done today. I am also still working on the tutorial for the Dresden Plate as well. I have also visited Heirloom Creations. Sara has several videos you can watch on her website, or on You Tube. She also has a 'Ruler of the Month' video where she explains how to use a ruler as well as show you. She'll give you lots of inspiration. :-)

Have fun Quilting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment