CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another Hot and Steamy Day!!

Good Morning!!!

At 7:30am it was 80 degrees here in Ohio. Can you believe it??? Our yard needs to be mowed but I'm not going anywhere near a lawn mower!!! With this kind of heat we're staying inside with the air conditioning on!!!

I've been getting into my fabric stash to see what I'd like to make and I've started 2 projects and didn't like how they were turning out. So instead of ripping out seams, I began another project. I found in my stack of pdf patterns a Sweet Pea Totes pattern. It looks promising and I just finished ironing my fabric for it. And yes, I must be in the mood for totes/handbags/purses because that's what I find myself making.

I'm off to get myself some ice tea and to warm up my sewing machine!! lol...lol...as if it really needs to warm up! My sewing machine is on more than our TV!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment