CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thread Net

Good Morning!!!

I hope you all are doing well and staying cool. We've hit 93° weather here for the past week and I thank air conditioning everyday!!

I wanted to show you some Thread Net. I use it to keep my thread from unraveling. I found some on eBay for $25.00 (including shipping) 100 pieces and they are 6 inches in length.



As you can see, I cut them to size to the thread I want to cover. I use the Thread Net on all of my thread. I haven't tested it on cone sized thread, but I'm pretty sure they will fit to size.



Just cut them to the size you need and your thread stays nice and neat.



I saw some Thread Net on eBay 4 inches in size. You can choose which size you want!!!

Hope this keeps your thread stored nice!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment