CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Block Tutorial Coming Soon!

Morning Everyone,

I hope you are having as good a weather as we are having here in Ohio. It is actually warm outside. Hubby and I (mostly him) are working on putting down a new floor on our back porch which it really needs. And he is also working on a large ironing table for me! I am so excited!! He got the wood and I have the batting, Insul-Brite and the fabric for the top. I found this canvas fabric at Joann's and it was 50% off!! I'll be taking pictures on our progress so you can see how he does it. If you have a handy guy around, he might be able to make one for you.

I will be uploading a new tutorial on the Arrowhead block. It's a simple block and works great for a beginner. I'll do this in a few days, so keep an eye out for it.

Happy Quilting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment